Red and green Christmas décor is losing steam this season (don’t worry; it’ll be back!).
But white actually adds a hint of winter’s beauty to your home—and helps extend holiday décor into February. Blending white and cream elements brightens during those dark, cold winter days. Mix items like these — greenery, metals that shimmer and natural textures to add variation.
Or go natural for a rustic homespun feel. Bring the outside in. Weave pinecones, burlap
and wood throughout your displays, adding shimmer with white ornaments, metal décor or mercury glass bulbs.
1. Garland with pinecones and bells, Affordable Chic
2. White sparkle star Christmas tree topper, ($19.75), Affordable Chic
3. Metal star and ornaments ($.99-$5.99), Michaels
4. Bark napkin rings ($8.99), Target
5. Merry sparkle pillow ($24.99), Target
6. Cable-knit fur trim pillow ($34.99), Michaels
7. Mercury Glass candlesticks ($30), Affordable Chic
8. Script ribbon ($55), Davenport at Five Points
9. Birch sticks ($3 each), Davenport at Five Points
10. Mercury glass ornaments ($4.99-$14.99), Atlantic Ave. Orchid and Garden
11. Wood DIY ornaments ($.99-$4.99), Michaels