Share this Post
It’s not quite red and it’s not quite pink, but it will make a captivating impression on your home. Incorporate berry red tones to add pizazz to any room, or go all out with a statement berry wall—as a bonus, it’ll hold up well through the holidays.
1. “Adonis” by Mary Benejam, $375; For Your Convenience
2. Votivo red currant candle, $36; For Your Convenience
3. Videt Cottage red mini wagon, $54.99; Inspirations
4. Jaye’s Studio cachepot, $34; For Your Convenience
5. Votive candle holder, $4; Inspirations
6. Book bundle, $15; Form & Function
7. Threshold Windham Storage Cabinet, $149.99; Target
8. Gingham stoneware platter, $25.95; Zest
9. Candle holder, $8.95; Inspirations
10. Hamilton multi pillow, $195 for 22×22 pair; For Your Convenience
A vibrant, charismatic shade of red, Cherry Burst is a bold choice. It is daring, radiant and full of energy.
— Tula Summerford, Design by Tula, designbytula.com
Cherry Burst from Benjamin Moore CSP-1200 has our vote! We imagine it being used in a fall table setting- amongst dahlias in a matching shade, depression era glassware, and fun napkins from Furbish Studio!
—Brittany Roux, Roux MacNeill, rouxmacstudio.com
Positive Red SW 6871 looks like a juicy holly berry. In a rich, glossy lacquer sheen, it would make a fabulous wall of cabinets in a bar area. Or always classic in a dining room – red makes everyone look more interesting!
— Carole Marcotte, Form & Function, formandfunctionraleigh.com
My favorite berry red color is Mediterranean Spice 1337 from Benjamin Moore. It looks like it has magenta on the chip but appears red on the wall. Painting a room red is a bold choice but it can bring the space to life and add drama. It looks great with animal print fabrics and black and white accents. It also is an interesting backdrop for art, mirrors and books.
— Julie Flournoy, For Your Convenience Gifts and Accessories
Share this Post