- Timezone: Asia/Singapore
- Date: Dec 16 2021
- Time: 4:00 am - 5:00 am
- Dec 15 2021
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Entrepreneurs: The Surprising Science of Getting Un-Stuck
Many leadership coaches claim all you need to do to get over that hump is “manage your mindset.”
They claim that if you were just more focused … better at staying motivated … a little more determined … you’d be able to break through that plateau.
Not only is that insulting, research shows they’re wrong.
In fact, modern science reveals:
- It’s not our fault motivation gets missing… under pressure.
- We’re not to blame that our focus gets flawed when you’re stressed.
- We’re not faulty when intense pressure makes it hard to show up.
Fact is, there’s a very real, biological reason why managing our mindset feels, at times, literally impossible:
Chronic stress—and past trauma—change our brain, body, and behavior.
But with consistent practice of simple, time-efficient, body-based brain change techniques, we can regain control—and put all that great mindset training to good use.
Join Root-Cause Leadership Trainer Harmony Major as she shares the science behind why you’re feeling “stuck.” Then, learn deceptively simple, specifically tailored action strategies to power forward with less stress, to accelerate achievement of your goals.
What You’ll Learn:
- How stress (and past trauma) impact present-day performance;
- Innocent choices we make daily that reinforce the rut—and how to counteract them;
- Why “mindset training” hasn’t been (and may not be) enough for YOU;
- A simple formula to restore your ability to perform powerfully, even under stress