- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Date: Oct 09 2020
- Time: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The People’s Opioid Summit
- Has your life or that of a family member been torn apart by opioid addiction?
- Have you been struggling to find solutions to help and care for someone suffering from Opioid Use Disorder?
- Do you feel alone?
- Are you looking for help and resources to reclaim your life?
Come out of the shadows and join The People’s Opioid Summit for a virtual day of loving acceptance and support. This summit is for anyone impacted by the Opioid Epidemic. Whether the addiction is yours or that of a loved one, we are here to provide community and resources for your real-world everyday problems in a safe, judgment-free space.
- Hear from people who can help make sense of what you are going through.
- Learn about the resources available to you right in your community.
- Talk to people who have been through the same nightmare.
- Get answers to your most pressing and urgent problems.
- Get the resources you need.