Share this Post
Green, the color of nature, is associated with feelings of energy and harmony. Bringing vibrant green decorations into your home will make any space feel lively, yet peaceful—and will leave all who visit just a little bit jealous.
1. Pernell velvet pillow cover 23”, $61.95; Crate & Barrel
2. “Parkway” by Kimberly Balentine acrylic on canvas 8” x 8” x 2”, $100; kimboriginals.com
3. Versace limited edition jungle vase 10 1/4”, $575; Bailey’s Fine Jewelry
4. Rewined handmade natural soy wax candle, $24; Zest Cafe & Home Art
5. Arte Italica Scavo charger 14”, $59, Bailey’s Fine Jewelry
6. Herend Chinese bouquet Cov Bonbon with bunny 5” x 4”, $190; Bailey’s Fine Jewelry
7. Dona solid woven rug 5’x 8’, $117; Target
8. Vietri artichokes green figural olive oil cruet, $60; Bailey’s Fine Jewelry
9. ‘101 Cocktails to Try Before You Die’ by Francois Monti, $12, Form & Function
10. “Channel velvet bench with brass base, $599; Crate & Barrel
A fresh, vibrant green that adds the peaceful calm of nature into the home. It works beautifully in a dining room, powder room or as an accent color in the living room.
— Vicky Serany, Southern Studio, southernstudio.com
Moody, vibrant and seductive, this deep emerald green works in a variety of rooms, from a light-filled powder room to a spacious dining room. I love using Sparkling Emerald when lacquering furniture pieces to add a bold statement to any space.
— Tula Summerford, Design by Tula, designbytula.com
Because green symbolizes nature, it is often thought of as a refreshing and restful color. Green can energize your home and pairs well with black and white accents and pops of bright pink and orange. It is a classic!
— Julie Flournoy, For Your Convenience
I usually tend to lean towards darker and more enveloping shades of green, particularly for bedrooms and studies … but when I want to have a play on space that invokes other emotions, like refreshment and restoration, like for a bathroom, I have found Jolly Green helps to achieve this.
— Antoine A. Pontón, Principal-AP Designs, LLC, AntoinePonton.com
Share this Post